News Score Table 中文版
Fixtures Top Scorer Club Information
Match Results Desktop Mod. Home
2019-2020 Jockey Club Futsal League (Div.1) - League Update 2019-12-03

Kwok Keung and Sai Kung met up on Thursday evening in Ma On Shan Sports Centre for the lone Jockey Club Futsal League (Division 1) fixture of the evening. Sai Kung’s potent firepower was on full display, as the district side went on to beat Kwok Keung by 8:0.

Kwok Keung came up with an early chance in the game. On the 4th minute, Law Ka-ngai made a great run down the left-side, then fired the ball towards goal but missed hitting the intended target.

Sai Kung broke the game open on the 5th minute, as Lin Chi-shing picked out Fan Man-ho with a fine pass. Fan buried his chance and opened the score for Sai Kung, making it 1:0.

On the 13th minute, Sai Kung added to its lead, as Leung Hon-fai found himself on the receiving-end of a teammate’s pass and duly smashed the ball home. The score was now 2:0 for Sai Kung.

The New Territories side expanded its lead further on the 15th minute. This time, Tsoi Ngai-ngai headed home a long throw from the Sai Kung goalkeeper and found the back of the Kwok Keung net. It was now 3:0 for Sai King.

Sai Kung started the second-half brightly and scored again. On the 22nd minute, Lam Chi-shing connected with a teammate’s centering pass and fired the ball home, making it 4:0 in the process.

It was still Sai Kung afterwards. On the 24th minute, Lung Tin-pak rounded the Kwok Keung keeper before finding Lin Chi-shing with a fine delivery. Lin took care of the rest and eased the ball home. The score was 5:0 at this point.

Barely a minute later, Sai Kung was at it again. This time, Ng Ka-po’s left-footer found the back of the Kwok Keung net, making it 6:0 in the process.

On the 26th minute, Sai Kung scored once again, as Leung Hon-fai buried a teammate’s cross and sent the ball into the Kwok Keung net, making it 7:0.

On the 30th minute, Sai Kung’s Chan Sheung-yin fought off pressure from a Kwok Keung player and scored. The score was now 8:0 for the New Territories side.

Afterwards, Kwok Keung came close to breaking the goose-egg, but Lee Ming-fai’s shot hit the Sai Kung goal-post and stayed out of the net.

The score stood towards the final whistle, as Sai Kung defeated Kwok Keung 8:0 and claimed all three points on the evening.

Previous page
© All Rights Reserved 2011 Hong Kong Football Association.